All bottles of Asolo Prosecco Docg are recognisable thanks to the presence of the State Mark, which guarantees the consumer both traceability, as established by art. 48 c. 9 of Law 238/2016 and DM 2183 of 27/02/2020, and full compliance with the Production Regulations and the authenticity of the product.
The Mark is produced in watermark by the Istituto Poligrafico della Zecca dello Stato and is applied to the bottle closure systems sealing the container.
The only container used for Asolo Prosecco Docg is the bottle. Served on tap or in any other manner it cannot be Asolo Prosecco.
The body that certifies Asolo Prosecco is Valoritalia.
Click here for further information
The Mark contains the following elements:
- The State emblem
- the identifying wording of the Ministry
- the abbreviation ‘DOCG’ or ‘DOC’, depending on the certified production
- the progressive number and alphanumeric series
- the nominal volume of the product contained in the container expressed in litres
- the mark for DOCG wines shows the indications in gold and black on a white background